It’s that time of year again! The one night where you put away your oversized sweaters and blanket scarves to be somebody you’re not. With Halloween just around the corner, it’s only natural to be overwhelmed in the midst of sexy nurses and Native American costumes. Here are some thoughts we thought you might relate to:
1. My body was not meant to fit in the confines of this leather contraption.
2. Why does everything have to be ”sexy”?
3. I can’t decide whether this is empowering or objectifying.
4. It’s too cold for this.
5. Remember when Halloween was about being scary for candy? I miss that.
6. Um, I think this is cultural appropriation.
7. I should just be a cat. A grumpy cat.
8. Or a sexy cat. Not today, slut-shamers. Not today.
9. Oh hey there, beautiful curves you.
10. This is hard. Can we just have a movie night instead?
We feel you, ladies. But hey, you do you (on the inside). Good luck and Happy Halloween!