10 Things We Can’t Get Over About Olivia From the Bachelor

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Waterloo chapter.

1. Her Mouth

The fact that it’s almost always open, the fact that you could fit a fist in it and the words that come out of it. I mean, she blatantly shared how she feels the show has turned into a “teen mom” episode in front of sweet single mom Amanda.

2. Her Cankles

When Ben shares with his girls that two close family friends have passed away and Olivia has the audacity to pull him away and complain about her “cankles” instead of comforting him. Perfect wife material right? Wrong.

3. Her Obsession with Ben

We get that you came on the show to explore a relationship with him but you’ve gotten scary possessive. How can you honestly say you love him when you’ve only know him for a few weeks?!

4. Her Relationship With the Other Girls

You do realize interrupting like every one on one conversation time is mean and unfair right? You’re overpowering and quite frankly scary.

5. How Uncomfortable She Makes Things

Her “talent” was not a talent, it was an awkward strip tease in front of a live audience and Ben’s other girlfriends. Let’s also not forget her painful-to-watch snapping and bouncing when confronting Ben about her “talent” performance. Literally stop.

6. When Ben Gave Her A Rose On the Group Date

I think we are all shocked that Ben still hasn’t seen the crazy side of her. But that “to be continued…” has us all getting our hopes up!

7. Her Awkward Walk

Put your shoulders back girl! You may as well since you’ve got just about nothing else going for you at this point. A kind heart goes a long way y’know.

8. How Much Time She Has Spent With Ben Compared to Everyone Else

You don’t need to be the first one to speak to him every time, and you don’t need to interrupt every girl that spends more than 2 minutes with him. You signed up for this sharing boyfriend experience so deal with it!

9. Her Excuses

No, you and Ben do NOT have a special means of communicating. He did not just squeeze your hand slightly harder than usual and he did not tell you with his eyes that you are wife material. You and Ben are most definitely not zen.

10. Her Mouth

Again, WTF!? It does not need to stay completely open for minutes straight. Start acting a little more like a lady please!

We hope Ben has found love and can’t wait to continue on the rest of his romantic journey!

I'm a fourth year student at the University of Waterloo currently enrolled in the Global Business & Digital Arts program. I have a passion for UX, social media, writing, marketing and networking!