10 Inspirational Quotes to Read When You Are Having a Bad Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Waterloo chapter.

We all have bad days. And that is okay. However, bad days can easily turn into bad weeks which turn into bad months in the blink of an eye. When you are having a bad day, it is important that you take care of yourself, so that this doesn’t happen. So, the next time you are having a bad day, pour yourself a big cup of tea, get cozy, and read these 10 quotes.

1. “Just for the record, darling, not all positive change feels positive in the beginning.” – S. C. Lourie

2. “We all have bad days but you must know that today is a brand new day. Put yesterday’s worries behind you, and know that a fresh start is just waiting of you, today!” – Heather A. Stillufsen

3. “And here you are, living despite it all.” – Rupi Kaur

4. “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” – C. S. Lewis

5. “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” – Christian D. Larson

6. “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light.” – Albus Dumbledore

7. “You are the only you that will ever be. You’re kind of a big deal.” – Jen Sincero

8. “There will always be someone who can’t see your worth. Don’t let it be you.” – Mel Robbins

9. You are a hurricane of a girl. Remember to breath every once in a while. Do not drown within your own storm.” – Emma Bleker

10. “In order to move on, you must understand why you felt what you felt and why you no longer need to feel it.” – Mitch Albom

How do you deal with a bad day?

Hi there! My name is Caitlyn Gellatly and I am the Campus Correspondent and President for the Waterloo Chapter of Her Campus! I am a Digital Arts Communication and International Studies student in my 4th year. I love to read, write, cook and spend time with friends, family, and sorority sisters!
I enjoy naps, cake and sarcasm. Besides that I'm in Honours Science at the University of Waterloo!