10 Affordable Online Clothing Stores

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Waterloo chapter.

Being in university usually means you’re a broke gal, but most of us have a constant thirst for fashion and building our own unique style, since looking dressed up makes people feel 100% better. For those who wish their entire wardrobe could change along with the seasons, or for those who wish they could afford designer attire, but know that realistically that ain’t in the budget, I have some sites to share with you! Stay tuned for a list of affordable clothing sites.

1. Fashion Nova

If you like keeping in trend with what’s going on in the fashion world, you’ve probably heard of Fashion Nova. This is probably one of the most raved about online clothing stores – by both celebrities and my friends. With hundreds of styles being added daily, and affordable prices for the quality of clothing, no wonder it’s a favourite. Although I haven’t tried it out yet myself, I definitely plan to in the future.

2. AliExpress

This is the cheapest online clothing store that I know of. While the quality is not as top-notch as the other stores listed, if you’re looking for fast fashion, or something to wear on just one occasion, then be sure to check this store out. Tons of clothes are less than $10 (crazy right?), and there are other things you can buy that cost less than half of the usual price. If you’re willing to risk a few dollars to try on a new style, then I definitely recommend AliExpress. Just be sure to look through the reviews as some previous buyers do post pictures.

3. Romwe

Many of my favourite YouTubers have talked about Romwe in their clothing haul videos, and from what I’ve seen, Romwe offers a variety of affordable cute clothes. They’re constantly on trend, and ever since they renovated their website, they have been holding more promotions and discounts on their products, which is exactly what we students need! Anyways, if you like browsing through tons of different styles, then I’d suggest giving Romwe a try!

4. SheIn

This store is kinda like Romwe, except better. One feature SheIn has that Romwe doesn’t is that it lets buyers and users review the clothing, so that you can actually see pictures of other people’s purchases and decide whether you wanna get it yourself. Aside from that, they have just as good of a selection of tops, bottoms, intimates, dresses, and whatever your heart desires. If you’re bored and on the lookout for new clothes, why not give it a shot?

5. Zaful

I have gotten to know this brand through their SnapChat ads, and while I haven’t actually bought anything from them yet, their online reviews are pretty decent, which is rare for online stores. Apparently they have the best customer service out of the rest of the stores listed, and their shipping times/fees are pretty reasonable. Of course, the products themselves are good quality. If I do make a purchase from this site in the future, I’ll let you know my opinion on it ☺

6. Boohoo

Another celebrity and friend favourite, Boohoo offers a range of in-trend clothes and accessories. I think this store is the second most popular besides Fashion Nova, and it’s easy to figure out why. With affordable prices and unique fashion styles, its products cater to different lifestyles from the career girl, to the gym girl, to the lazy girl. The cute name is a plus too, right?

7. Hot Miami Styles

This store was recommended to me by a friend once, and I can see why it’s so trendy. The clothes on here are not only affordable, but have a general theme of being party-centric. If you’re the type of girl who likes to go out a lot and is on the lookout for a store that can keep up with your constantly changing style, definitely check this store out, as I’m sure it has something to suit your interests.

8. Arabella Swim

By the name, you can probably tell that this store is focused on swimwear and other summer apparel. From bikinis, monokinis, to other beach accessories, this store will probably be your go-to for affordable beachwear. Their selection of swimsuits are uber cute, and so worth it for the quality they come in. If you’re looking to spice up your summer wardrobe, I suggest looking at this store.

9. Missguided

Another very popular clothing store amongst post-secondary students, Missguided offers a range of styles that cater to different personalities and occasions. They have recently done a collaboration with Carli Bybel, the YouTube mogul, and her collection is the bomb.com, so if you do wanna try, I suggest giving it a shot. You might just find your new favourite style here!

10. Light in the Box

This was recommended by one of my favourite YouTubers once, and it’s pretty similar to Romwe, SheIn and Zaful. Full of fast fashion, there’s nothing you can’t get for an affordable price and decent quality. The range of styles is pretty wide, so whether you’re planning an outfit for a date night out, or a girls’ night out, you can’t go wrong with Light in the Box.

Now go and treat yourself!

Insert biography here.
Stephanie is a University of Waterloo alumni. In her spare time, she loves filming and creating YouTube videos. Check out her YouTube channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/Bizzarosmeszaros