This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Washington chapter.

Abercrombie ‘Traveler Mini Dress’

I recently ordered this after seeing someone recommend it on TikTok. After first getting it, I was hesitant since it had a built in bodysuit underneath the dress. But after wearing it multiple times I absolutely love it. It’s so comfortable and fits so well. I definitely am gonna order it in a couple more colors!

Aerie ‘Rock ‘n’ Ruffle Skort’

When traveling to New York City over spring break, I bought this at the Aerie store. Although it is still a little chilly here in Washington, I have been wearing it on the sunny days. What I love about it is the built in shorts. They definitely make it more comfortable.

Lululemon ‘Hotty Hot Low-Rise Lined Short 4”’

These are the absolute perfect summer shorts! I have been wearing these shorts for the past couple of summers and I can say they are worth the price. For me, I love the four inch length for when I run or go on walks. They are super cute for any occasion and are really flattering. I own four pairs of these shorts all in different colors. My current favorite color of these is the sonic pink.

Urban Outfitters ‘Nylon Woven Shoulder Bag’ 

This bag is my next must need for the summer. It’s so cute and can fit so much! Whether going on a day trip to the beach or to the mall to go shopping, this bag is perfect for it all. It comes in a cute strawberry pattern, which is perfect for the summertime aesthetic.

Lululemon ‘Swiftly Tech Racerback Tank Top 2.0 Race Length’

The next item from Lululemon that I recommend is this tank top. In my opinion, this tank top style is better than the Lululemon Align tank top. Although this one is not as fitted, it is great for working out in, especially in the summer heat. It also comes in so many different colors.

Urban Outfitters ‘Flora Charm Hoop Earring Set’

These are some of the cutest flower earrings that would look great with any outfit. There are two options of sets. Each set comes with three earrings that have blue, green, yellow, pink, or purple flowers. It also comes with little crystals on the earrings which add a little extra sparkle!

Birkenstock ‘Arizona EVA Sandal’

During the summer I practically live in my Birkenstocks. These ones are fully plastic which means they are great for the beach or pool side. I have the lavender ones and they match with so many of my clothes. I wore them on vacation last summer and am so excited to use them again this summer.

Urban Outfitters ‘Sabrina Rectangle Sunglasses’

The last summer necessity is my all time favorite summer sunglasses. Everytime I wear them people ask me where I get them from. They are one of the few pairs of sunglasses that are both flattering and useful. I have them in black but I’m gonna order them in more colors for this summer!

Elizabeth Williams

Washington '25

Elizabeth Williams is one of the Campus Correspondents for University of Washington’s Her Campus chapter. As a freshman she was a Writer, followed by being a Corresponding Editor for a year. In her hometown of Wilton, Connecticut she developed her love of writing in high school. Now as a junior at the University of Washington, she is pursuing a double major in Journalism and Psychology. Through her journalism classes she has covered a variety of topics about the environment, social media, and on-campus events. For Her Campus, she mainly writes about music, fashion, and college advice. She also just recently returned to campus from studying abroad in London! In her free time she loves reading (she read 25 books last year), doing hot yoga, and spending time with her roommates. If she’s not writing you can probably find her getting coffee or at a concert, most likely at Harry Styles’ Love on Tour or at Taylor Swift’s The Eras Tour. If you have read some of her articles, you can probably tell that her greatest achievements are getting tickets to concerts (a certified skill) and predicting the outcome of reality tv shows.