Web Tool That is Saving my Life Right Now

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Washington chapter.

Hi everyone!
As the first week of Spring Quarter is drawing to a close, we find ourselves (most of the time) bombarded with assignments, readings, and maybe an introduction paper or two.
I wanted to share a tool I’ve been using since school started that has really helped me out with getting things in on time so far. It’s called TrackClass, and it’s pretty much an advanced to-do list for school. Personally, I’ve plugged in the syllabus for each class I am taking, so that nothing will ever creep up on me (as it did last quarter).
There’s a lot of tools like this, which I encourage you to go out and find if TrackClass isn’t for you! Personally, I like this tool in particular because it keeps track of your grades for you. All you have to do is input the amount of points the assignment is worth, the weight it has on your grade, and how many points you got on it when it is returned.
ENJOY!

Avalon is in her second year at the University of Washington, and currently pursuing a BA in Global Studies. When she's not in class, Avalon works at UWB's Learning Technologies center as a student assistant. She enjoys making lists, eating delicious food, watching movies, and crafting. Avalon's favorite town is probably Cabo San Lucas.