This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Washington chapter.

As the days are getting warmer in Seattle, there is one experience everyone MUST go to. Mariners baseball at T-Mobile park should be added to your list of to-do’s in Seattle. The MLB team has star players, a playoff chip on their shoulders, and incredible food for you and your friends to go see. Growing up a Seattle sports fan, it’s hard to explain how good it feels to be a Mariners fan after coming out of a lifetime of a playoff drought. T-Mobile Park is an electric experience and will leave you wanting to go back for more.

Food

If you go to an afternoon or evening game, chances are you will not be able to resist the sights and smells of all the food there is to offer. Here are some must try restaurants and food items in T-Mobile Park:

Marination: Hawaiian Favorites

Enjoy a Hawaiian style meal while watching the game or walking around the main concourse full of activities. This location has many options including SPAM musubi, luau plate, and an Aloha slider.

Din Tai Fung: Chinese Dumpling Icon

The iconic multi-course restaurant is available to grab a fast bite to eat during a game.

Big League Burger: Classic American Eats

To get the classic American meal experience, head to Big League Burger. There you can enjoy a filling meal of baseball classics including a “Mariner Dog” and its namesake, the “Big League Burger.”

Cotton Candy

Cotton Candy is located at stands all across the park and at many concession booths. Cotton candy is a staple for me at baseball games and comes in a bag that I usually like to take home.

Garlic Fries

Another baseball and sports game classic is to get the garlic fries. These are a great shareable item, however, if you go on a date it might be best to avoid this item.

Peanuts and Cracker Jack!

Singing along to the 7th-inning-stretch while snacking on peanuts and cracker jack is a bucket-list moment waiting for you. These classic snacks have been ingrained to the history of baseball and its title of “America’s favorite pastime.”

Promotions

Home games have a variety of promotions including discounts on tickets, special events, or giveaways. Here are some events coming up this May:

Value Games ($10 bleacher; $20 Main Level): May 8,9,10,22,23,24,25

Bark at the Park (bring your dog): May 25

College Night ($10 tickets) and Fireworks Night: Friday, May 26th

J.P. Crawford Funko Pop (first 25,000 guests): Saturday, May 27th

Fun times

Even if watching baseball is not your thing, there is plenty of ways to have fun with friends at T-Mobile Park. Catch incredible views (the city and the players), head down to the T-Mobile Pen for socializing and music, or play along in the cheers, chants, and games with fellow fans.

Stella Olson

Washington '25

My name is Stella Olson and I am a writer for Her Campus University of Washington. I like to cover things like pop culture, movies, activities in Seattle, and encouragement opinion pieces. Currently, I am a sophomore studying Political Science on a pre-law track. Along with preparation in the pre-law track, I work for UW Intramural Sports. I like to swim and run in my free time. I also enjoy trying new cafes with friends or having a movie marathon over the weekends. You can catch me at all the UW football games, at T-Mobile Park, and with my family watching football on Sunday afternoons.