The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Washington chapter.

It’s back-to-school season and nowadays, that means doing all the old things you used to do at school pre-pandemic- with a mask on.

Though I’m privy to the all-black disposable ones for breathability, I’m trying to branch out into the reusable mask territory.

I’ve found 5 stylish and cute reusable face masks to put on your radar for your last-minute back-to-school shopping.

Aritzia – Pleated Cotton Face Mask

This facemask is soft, breathable- and even comes in purple! Go Dawgs!

My roommate has this one and she loves it. The pleats look expensive and timeless, and you can feel in the fabric how finely made this mask is. And plus- it’s on sale ;)

Etsy – from seller SarahLaurenDesigns

I fell in love with the gorgeous floral pattern showcased in the first image. I can’t speak of it myself but the reviews are raving!

Plus- you’re supporting a small business!

Anthropologie – Striped Cotton Face Masks (Pack of 5)

Talk about a classic. There’s something about these that just screams happy to me- maybe it’s the pastels or my love of stipes, but regardless these are a good pick for a pack of cute and classic masks.

Etsy – from seller theChemistri

I really do love all the masks on this list, but these stood out to me for their earthy tones and unique texture. As a bonus they are selling at just $17 for a 3-pack. They have a brown set, a navy set and a purple set (Go Dawgs, once again!).

Madewell- Three-Pack Pleated Adjustable Face Masks

These adjustable masks are perfect for a snug, well-fitted mask with a bit of character thanks to the fun yet chic patterns.

Thank you so much for reading. I wish you all a healthy and safe school year. Remember to get vaccinated and mask up! <3

College Student who loves food, travel, and all things Game of Thrones!