This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Washington chapter.

Now that spring is here, it’s time to put away your high-moisture, dry skin lotions and buckle up for some sunshine. As the weather warms and we move away from freezing temperatures and harsh winds, it’s important to change your skincare routine to reflect the changing seasons. The transition between winter and spring/summer brings with itself products to give you that sunny glow, while swapping out rich, spicy scents for more fruity, floral ones. Whether you’re someone who has a ten-step skincare plan figured out or have just bought your first SPF moisturizer, this list of affordable, new products launched this spring is sure to enhance your skincare regimen:

Secret Sustainable Packaging Aluminum-Free Deodorant With Essential Oils

Warmer weather also means more sweat, so you’ll most likely be needing a quality deodorant this spring. Not only is this essential oil Secret brand deodorant paraben-, aluminum-, cruelty-, and dye-free, but it is also made with no plastic packaging and 90% post-consumer recycled paper. Smell good, and save the Earth, too!

Patchology Serve Chilled Rosé Eye Gels

As hard-working college students, we all definitely know what it’s like to have heavy under-eye bags. These bubbly and pink Patchology eye gel packs are sure to hydrate and rejuvenate your eyes — served cold and smelling like strawberries! 

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Weightless Face Lotion SPF 30

Every warmer-weather skincare regimen needs a good facial sunscreen. Contrary to popular belief, the UV rays of the sun are able to penetrate even the toughest clouds, meaning you should really be using SPF even in the winter. With this Hawaiian Tropic reef-friendly, cruelty free SPF 30 facial sunscreen, you can protect yourself on even the sunniest days this spring. 

Laneige Lip Treatment Balm

If you’re a fan of Korean skincare, chances are you’ve heard of Laneige and their now-famous Lip Sleeping Mask. This new Laneige lip treatment balm is perfect for keeping your lips soft and full, especially if you hate the feeling of sticky lipgloss. This balm contains Coconut Oil and smells like Piña Coladas, and if that doesn’t scream tropical weather, I don’t know what does. 

Youth To The People Superclay Purify + Clear Power Mask

Clay masks are a must-have in every self-care routine. This Youth To the People volcanic, and french green, and white clay mask also contains ingredients like red willow bark and kombucha to cleanse your pores, exfoliate, and prevent breakouts, all while retaining your skin’s natural moisture. 

So, hopefully this guide has inspired you to revamp your skincare routine for the new season, and maybe pick up some of these more affordable releases. Enjoy the (rare) spring sunshine, spend time in the outdoors, and don’t forget to take care of your skin!

Shima is a junior at UW currently residing in Mukilteo, WA. She is majoring in Microbiology and hopes to someday become a physician. She enjoys baking bread, watching Teen Wolf, and practicing Taekwondo in her free time.