Sneak Peek: Back to School Necessities

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Washington chapter.

Here’s a sneak peek of some of the goodies that are part of the Her Campus Back to School Survival Kits! 

Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Swivel Stick

This multipurpose stick may look like an oversized lip balm but it serves more areas than just your lips. Applying this to any dry parts of your body will decrease ashy spots and make your skin as silky smooth as your lips in the chilly weather. Vitamin E is known to make scars less noticeable and help hear minor injuries/skin conditions. Cocoa butter helps fade away stretch marks when applied regularly. This swivel stick is great because it’s less messy than applying lotion all over your skin and it’s also portable enough to keep in your purse or pocket. The cocoa butter scent is very subtle and clean, and disappears almost instantly after application. 

(Photo credit to Amazon)

5-Hour Energy + Earphones

Need to study for exams and finish online homework assignments but can’t keep your eyes open and your mind alert? The survival kit includes two flavors of 5-Hour Energy, berry and strawberry lemonade, for a delicious kick of energy with no calories. It also comes with earbuds to plug into your laptop so that you can drown out any background noise or listen to calming music while you study!

(Photo Credit to 5-Hour Energy) 

Student at the University of Washington majoring in Business Administration. Lover of TV shows, night owl, and self-professed professional online window shopper. I have a strong interest towards gender studies, entrepreneurship, technology, and pop-culture. Am currently involved with Startup UW, Operation Smile, and ASUW Women's Action Commission.     
Rhea Panela

Washington

I am a student at the University of Washington, Seattle, working towards a major in Broadcast Journalism and a minor in English. My goal is to utilize my passion for reading, writing, and the media in a career in entertainment or broadcast journalism, or in book editing and publishing. I am a sister of alpha Kappa Delta Phi Sorority, Inc.