Quotes That Will Get You Through The End of 2017

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Washington chapter.

This year has been a wild ride for many of us; life has hurled all types of events our way and has taken us for a rollercoaster ride of emotions. Although a bittersweet feeling, 2017 will come to an end in the blink of an eye. Here are a few quotes that will keep your spirits up and inspire you to finish the year strong. Let the countdown to 2018 begin!

“It is okay if all you did today was survive.” –Unknown

“Slow progress is still progress.” -Unknown

“I am worth loving.” -Danu Grayson

“In life, sometimes you will fall, and sometimes you will fly. However, you must remember that one step backward does not erase all of those that are forward.” -Nicole Addison

“You are responsible for your own happiness.” -Unknown

“Never give up on something you cannot go a day without thinking about.” -Winston Churchill

“If plan A fails, remember that there are 25 more letters.” –Chris Guillebeau

“Nothing binds you except your thoughts; nothing limits you except your fear; and nothing controls you except your beliefs.”  -Marianne Williamson

“Hope…Sometimes that’s all you have when you have nothing else. If you have it, you have everything.​” -Unknown

“Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.” -C.S. Lewis

Elly M

Washington '20

Elly is a senior studying Biology at the University of Washington. She has a love for writing, reading, and all things science or beauty related!