Make Sure You Pack These Cozy Essentials For Your Next Ski Trip

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Washington chapter.

Whether you’re actually up in the mountains to strap on skis or a snowboard or would rather enjoy the snow with your feet firmly planted, this roundup is full of cozy items you need to throw in your bag for a snowy weekend away. Not only will these looks keep you warm and toasty, they’ll make sure your OOTDs are Insta-ready. 

1. A quirky beanie

This double eared faux fur beanie from Arctic Paw will keep you warm and fashionable while you’re out in the mountains. 

2. A colorful puffer jacket

Bundling up in this iconic baby blue Fila puffer from Urban Outfitters will keep you warm in those snow storms—plus make it easy for your friends to spot you on the slope. 

3. Polarized sunglasses

These Quay sunglasses that are literally made for the snow because they are polarized to reduce that sun-on-snow reflection.

4. Stylish snow boots

These white faux fur snow boots from Kohl’s are both adorable and practical, since your favorite sneakers might be a bit slippery on those icy paths. 

5. Fleece leggings

Last but not least, these incredibly warm yet trendy leggings called the Toasty Tech Tight II from Lululemon will keep you just as comfy as your usual yoga pants. 

Avrelle Harrington

Washington '22

Hi! I'm Avrelle and I am a freshman at the University of Washington. I am currently studying Communications here at UW but I am interested in doing journalism. I love to write, travel, ski, do yoga, and run!