This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Washington chapter.

We wait all year for the rain to stop, the clouds to part, and sunshine to arrive. Our beautiful summers are Seattle’s best-kept secret, and if my weather app is any indication, it might be just around the corner. The whole city lights up—literally and figuratively—as the school year wraps up, everyone’s mood skyrockets, and we start ordering iced coffee instead of iced. Going to class when it’s nice out is hard enough, so why spend any more time indoors than you have to, even if it’s on your beauty routine? In a few easy steps, you can be out the door and looking great in no time, not toiling away in your bathroom. Thanks to these products, your warm weather beauty routine is about to be easy as 1-2-3. 

1. K-Beauty inspired skincare

Korean skincare has taken the beauty world by storm, and if you’re not already a superfan then this summer is the perfect time to jump on board this (lasting) trend. Between sweat and sunburns, skincare is crucial in these warmer months, and innisfree’s K-Beauty inspired skincare line should be the first thing you reach for. Their Cica balm is a gentle fix for that annoying blotchiness, moisturizing as it helps even out skin texture. Cica, its key ingredient, is an herb that’s been used in skincare for centuries—this is a tried and true ingredient, not just a fad. For more stubborn blemishes, try applying their Blemish Care Spot Serum with Bija Seed Oil to any problem areas after your usual cleanser and toner, then you can layer the Cica balm to get that perfect summer glow. 

2. A silky smooth shave

Now that it’s finally shorts and sundresses season, your legs are at long last exposed to real, actual sunlight. While removing or celebrating body hair is a totally personal call, if you’re in the removal camp then Skintimate’s latest products should be your new go-to’s. Their Exfoliating Warm Vanilla Sugar Disposable Razors have a vanilla sugar scented handle (yes, you read that right—a scented handle) and four blades so you get an ultra-close shave. Prep with Skintimate’s Raspberry Rain Shave gel for ultimate razor protection from accidental nicks while moisturizing with Vitamin E and olive butter. After pampering your face with the skin care regimen above, why shortchange your legs? 

3. Warm weather shampoo and conditioner

While we’re all thrilled to see the sunshine after a particularly brutal Seattle winter, the rising temps and blazing sun pose their own set of beauty challenges. Between frizz-inducing humidity, inevitable sweaty tangles if you wear your hair down, and UV damage (especially if you’ve got highlights), you need some serious haircare products on your side. Enter VERB® Ghost Shampoo and Conditioner, aka your hair’s saving grace for spring quarter and beyond. This perfect pair softens, detangles, and defrizzes for sleek and shiny locks—plus it offers UV protection for while you’re out at Gas Works or in the Quad. Name a more iconic duo, we’ll wait. 

These summer-ready essentials will simplify your beauty routine so you can spend your time on what truly matters—soaking up some Seattle Vitamin D after a long, long wait.

Hannah is a senior studying marketing and English at the University of Washington and is the Editor of the UW Her Campus chapter. She was also a Summer 2017 editorial intern for Her Campus Media. When not editing, writing, or pitching articles, she's probably at brunch.