Campus Cutie: Rachele N.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Washington chapter.
Campus Cutie: Rachele N.
Hometown: Seattle, Washington
Major (intended): Business 

1) Current Netflix addiction? 

RN: My current Netflix addiction is Gossip Girl. I can never get enough of Serena and Blair’s fashion sense or the crazy lifestyle portrayed on the upper east side. 

2) Why did you rush a sorority? 

RN: I rushed a sorority because I wanted to be in an environment where I was surrounded by a genuine group of girls. I was looking for a home away from home and I’ve seen to have found the perfect place where all of my sisters support me and memories are made everyday. Living in the house had made my sorority experience unforgettable and I can’t wait to see what future hold for me and my sisters. 

3) What made you chose UDub?

RN: I chose to The University of Washington for the acedemics, as Foster School of Business is a program that is ranked highly in the nation. Coming from a small, private, all girls, catholic high school, I wanted a wide range of classes to choose from as well as a diverse community within the student body.

4) What has been your favorite classes so far?

Finishing up my freshman year, I have come to the conclusion that the Italian 100 series are my favorite classes. I am planning on either majoring or minoring in Italian. I have always had the dream of studying abroad in Italy and exploring more about my own Italian heritiage. I have always believed that I still have family in Italy, and I would love to be united with my ancestor’s past. 

5) List your backpack essentials.

o   Aquaphor  

o   Pink BKR water bottle

o   Wireless phone charger 

o   Headphones

o   Colored pens 

o   Daily planner