Campus Cutie: Paige Alampi

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Washington chapter.

Name: Paige Alampi

Hometown: Minneapolis, MN

Year: Freshman

Dream Job: Orthopedic Surgeon

What’s your favorite part of UW so far?

My favorite part so far are all the little communities that make up the large campus

What are your favorite movies?

42 and the Sherlock Holmes series

What are your favorite foods?

I don’t know if I really have a favorite food, I usually just go through phases of loving foods. Except for peanut butter and chocolate, which I love all the time.

What are you most looking forward to during winter break?

Skiing! And seeing my parents, of course.

What’s your spirit animal?

I want to say panda because they’re my favorite animal, but I don’t feel like they represent my personality. So I’ll say a Golden Doodle because they have a lot of energy.

If you were a given a free vacation to anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?

Either Istanbul because I think the culture is really interesting or Greece because there’s so much history there. 

Who would you pick to play you in a movie about yourself?

Jennifer Lawrence!

What’s your favorite TV show?

I love Castle because I’ve been watching it since the very first season. I even remember watching the premiere air live. I also like Scrubs a lot.

What’s your idea of a perfect Saturday?

Wake up early and go on a run, and then come back, get into comfy clothes and eat breakfast. And then I would just lounge around and relax for the rest of the day.

Ultimate celebrity crush?

Sam Claflin <3

How do you feel about being called a Campus Cutie?

Haha, it feels a little weird to be honest.

Photo belongs to Paige Alampi

San Francisco native studying at the Univerisity of Washington, Seattle. Kathryn's goal is to major in Psychology, but she hopes to take lots of history and english classes along the way. In her free time she loves reading, watching TV, and daydreaming about writing a book someday.