Campus Cutie: Coleman Don Luca Paul

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Washington chapter.

Year: Sophomore 

Major: Business Accounting

Hometown: Gig Harbor 

1.  HC: What’s your astrological sign and what are some qualities from it that you seen in yourself?

I am a Scorpio. I would say that I’m extremely passionate about what I do and focus on what’s important, so I would say passion as my quality as a Scorpio.

2.  HC: Why did you choose the University of Washington and what is your intended major?

I chose the UDub because I grew up in Washington, even though my parents graduated from Arizona. So I have been a big husky fan since I was young. For my major I’m an intended Business Administration major with a focus on Accounting. 

3.  HC: What’s your favorite location around Seattle?

I enjoy going to Wallingford, which is a district in Seattle. It has Gas Works Park and the original Dick’s Drive-in. There are so many restaurants and food places to explore, and has an old vintage vibe there that is unique. 

4.  HC: What’s your ideal date around the UW?

Cole: I would have to say going to Yeti Yogurt, or any yogurt place. Who doesn’t like frozen yogurt and there’s such a nice casual laid-back atmosphere there, which is nice. 

5.  HC: What are your hobbies?

​Cole: I enjoy playing soccer, so I participate in recreational soccer for the IMA and I’m also in a fraternity.

6. HC: What is your favorite movie?

​Cole: Zoolander for sure. Anything with Ben Stiller is great; he’s just so hilarious.

7. HC: Who is someone that you admire as a role model? What characteristics do you strive to be most like?

​Cole: I’d say my dad. He really got me interested in entrepreneurship and really helped me to develop a great work ethic. He also is great with seeing the positives in other people and I strive to be like him in the sense of making good and meaningful with people.  

Student at the University of Washington majoring in Business Administration. Lover of TV shows, night owl, and self-professed professional online window shopper. I have a strong interest towards gender studies, entrepreneurship, technology, and pop-culture. Am currently involved with Startup UW, Operation Smile, and ASUW Women's Action Commission.