Desk flatlay?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Desk flatlay?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Unsplash

7 Planners to Help you get a Handle on Things

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Washington chapter.

I personally don’t know where I’d be without my planner. It’s super helpful being able to visualize all the things I need to get done each week, and it keeps deadlines from creeping up on you. That being said, here are a few planner options that might be able to help you feel more organized in your life!

1. Target!

I used to make a trip to my local Target every year for a new planner. The stores themselves offer a lot of variety, and there are even more options online if you can’t find something that suits your fancy in-store. For a classic paper planner, they offer tons of affordable options that don’t compromise in quality.

2. Lemome Pocket Planner

If you’re looking for a more portable option, this little guy might be the choice for you. At 3.9” x 6.8”, it can fit in any purse or backpack with ease. But despite its size, it has pages for every month and week—with note pages on the side. In this case, bigger isn’t necessarily better.

3. Clever Fox Planners

These planners are so adorable, you just want to get your hands on one. The wide variety of bright colors allow for customizability while also helping you keep an eye on it so it doesn’t get lost. This planner is also unique in that it provides space for long-term planning and goals—both for every month and for the entire year. It’s the perfect platform for any ambitious and introspective student.

4. Moleskine

Probably the most expensive item on this list, but this price tag isn’t unjustified. Moleskine notebooks are known for their quality: each book is printed on acid-free paper and tightly bound to make a product that is both durable and comfortable to use. Planners are made in weekly and daily varieties for however you like to plan your schedule. Sometimes they have limited edition collaborations, which are super cute and unique. If you’re buying a planner once a year this may be worth the splurge.

Check out the whole collection here!

5. Google Calendar

Easily one of the best digital planners out there, Google Calendar can do no wrong. It lets you plan events, reminders, and tasks, all from the convenience of your Google account. It even takes recommendations from your Gmail to schedule appointments and lets you sync with others’ Google Calendars. You can download the app on your phone or access the website from a computer, allowing for easy usage no matter where you are. Lots of my friends use Google Calendar to organize their activities and schoolwork. And it’s paperless—an added plus for the environment.

6. Planner Pro—Daily Calendar—App Store

In case your WIFI’s unreliable, there’s always an app option. Planner Pro boasts a nearly 5-star rating with over 6,000 reviews with both calendar and checklist features. The app also allows for syncing between your Apple devices. Be warned it’s only available for iPhone, iPad, and the Apple Watch—so laptop users may have to check out other options.

7. Power Planner—Microsoft Store

For you Windows users out there, Power Planner is a solid option. It was written specifically for students, so it lets you keep track of your schedule, classes, and grades all from one place. It can also sync with your Windows calendar and reminders, so you can get alerts both from your laptop and phone. What more could a busy college student ask for

Grace Zou

Washington '22

Hey there! Grace here! I like science, coffee, and cats!