5 Winter Dessert Recipes Bound to Impress

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Washington chapter.

If you’re back home and have an oven at your disposal right now, then it’s the perfect time to make some delicious desserts. These recipes will have your relatives thinking you’ve been at a top-notch culinary academy for the past three months.

Funfetti Shortbread Bites

This super easy recipe makes 335 Shortbread Bites! That means there’s enough for every single member of your extended family, plus plenty to keep all to yourself.

S’mores Dip           

Who doesn’t love s’mores? This 3-ingredient recipe takes only ten minutes, but makes for s’mores galore. It’s a holiday party game-changer, for sure. 

Hot Chocolate Cookies

Hot chocolate lovers beware, this dessert makes your favorite cold weather drink even better. 

S’mores Stuffed Cookies

You don’t need a fireplace to make great s’mores! If you don’t have the time (or patience) to make cookies from scratch, store-bought cookie dough works just as well. 

Eggnog Snickeroodles

These eggnog cookies will have you wishing the holidays would never end. 

Hope you’re all having a fun-filled winter break. Happy holidays, Huskies!

San Francisco native studying at the Univerisity of Washington, Seattle. Kathryn's goal is to major in Psychology, but she hopes to take lots of history and english classes along the way. In her free time she loves reading, watching TV, and daydreaming about writing a book someday.