Where To Find Your Dream Formal Dress Online

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

Formal season is quickly approaching! One of the best parts about formal is the chance to get dressed up and glam. Every girl wants to find the perfect dress, but the search can sometimes be daunting. To help you in your quest, here are some websites with great dress options that will have you looking like a knockout!

1. The Outnet

This website is a discount designer outlet with amazing deals on designer fashion. It acts as a sister site to the ultimate luxurious designer website, net-a-porter.com. There are tons of authentic designer looks to choose from and great deals that you won’t believe! If you would describe yourself as a label-conscious fashionista, definitely check it out.

2. Rent the Runway

Rent the Runway is a great resource if you know that you will probably only wear your dress one or two times. If have your eye on a dress that’s a bit more pricey, you can get an amazing deal on this site by temporarily renting it and then returning it. It’s the perfect way to try out a new look without completely committing—and without emptying your wallet!

3. Shopbop

Shopbop.com offers a wide array of different styles and prices. If you’re not sure what you’re looking for, this site will be a good place to start, as there are tons and tons of options. However, here’s a word of advice: try to refine your search quickly, as you can easily waste hours browsing cute dresses (speaking from experience).

4. Nasty Gal

If you’re looking for something different and fresh, this site offers funky and unique dresses that you probably won’t see another girl wearing. With an impressive collection of both new and vintage options, it will almost certainly have some dresses that will catch your eye.

Image credit found here.