WashU Celebrity Look-a-Likes!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

It happens every day on our campus. You’re walking to class early one morning and you think you see Mike Posner coming out of the DUC. Or you’re hitting the Estrogym hard and Mila Kunis is on the elliptical next to you. Have you ever picked your wedgie in the sushi line and realized that Drake is standing right behind you? Well, you haven’t been hallucinating. Our glamorous WashU campus is hopping with celebrity lookalikes. From Lea Michele to Voldemort, and Nellie Furtado to John Tucker, WashU’s got doppelgangers galore. In fact, word on the street is that next year, the admissions office will require prospective students to submit both a photo of themselves and a photo of their doppelgangers. 

Lee Winter (2015) looks just like model and designer Elle McPherson.

Chris Kramer (2013) is absolutely rapper Macklemore‘s long lost twin.

Sydney Davis (2015) shares both cheekbones and ombré locks with Lea Michelle, star of Glee.

Andrew Khang (2014) and Mike Chang from Glee share the exact same smile – but can Andrew can sing?

Jessie Hyman (2015) resembles Dot from the 90s film A Bug’s Life – they’re both freckled, smiley, and adorable!

Eric Osman (2013) is often mistaken for Novak Djokovic, the world’s #1 tennis player.

Tatum Denton (2014) probably is Shania Twain‘s daughter.

Skyler Siegel (2015) could straight up BE Denis Ménochet, the Frenchman in Inglourious Basterds.

Kate Klein (2013) shared a womb with Nellie Furtado.

Jayce Holley (2013) could have easily stolen Chris Klein‘s role in American Pie.

Allie Blasch (2013) must share a hairstylist, dentist, and a parent with Cameron Diaz.

Adam Ezrapour (2013) is singer Hoodie Allen, or is it the other way around?

Nicole Schreiber (2014) rocks Lyle Lovett‘s edgy hairstyle.

Andrew Osborn (2013) is an extremely handsome Voldemort.

Hadley Burns (2014) resembles rockin’ red head Victoria Secret model Angie Everhart.

Robbie Millman (2014) looks just like Sylvester Stallone, who played Rocky.

Leah Weintrub (2014) could be tricking us all… She might actually star as Alex in Modern Family.

Bobby Achilike (2014) and Jamie Foxx are both strikingly tall and handsome.

Caton Brewster (2014) and Sophia Bush must be sisters.

Chris Castelluccio (2013) looks like drool-worthy heartbreaker Jesse Metcalfe, from John Tucker Must Die.

Brianna McNamee (2015) is frequently stopped and asked if she’s Macy from Teen Mom.

Jake Horowitz (2016) looks just like Josh Bowman from Revenge.

Katie Bliss (2013) and Katherine Heigl share the same big smile and brown eyes.

Dan Myerson (2013) is cooler than me and you and Mike Posner.  

Elise Cramer (2015) is Donna from That 70s Show.

Scott Zenker (2013) and Dave Franco are twins! Swoon.

Morgan Baer (2013) looks like Hilary Duff in her post-Lizzie McGuire lifetime.

Who looks like who? Ryan Forman (2014) or Drake?

Jillian Morgan (2014) and Drew Barrymore are sistas from another mistah.

Spencer Gordon (2013) is even cuter than Matt Damon!

Jen Hourani (2014) has that same sexy/sweet demure/naughty thing going on as Anne Hathaway.

Rob Chester (2013) and Topher Grace somehow both pull off the cherubic yet smug smile.

Julia Lindon (2013) and Sarah Silverman not only share identical hairlines, but punch lines as well.

Tess Krasne (2016) is to Mila Kunis as OJ is to orange juice.

Chris Pinckert (2014) is the wholesome version of Travis Barker. Mwa!

Lexy Copithorne (2015) and model Elsa Hosk. Clones. Duh. 

Rosa Heyman is a senior at Washington University in St. Louis studying Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies and Writing. She has worked as an editorial intern at Black Book Magazine in NYC and St. Louis Magazine, and for the web editor at Redbook Magazine in NYC. A Rhode Island native, Rosa likes reading, writing, Kate Moss, The New York Times' Modern Love columns, Paolo Pellegrin photography, and roller coasters.