This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

With the holidays fast approaching, and self-care related gifts are the perfect choice for anyone needing a little R&R over the winter break. Whether you’re shopping for a family member, bestie, or stuck on what to bring to a virtual secret Santa, these self-care gift ideas are bound to bring a smile to anyone on your list.

1. Satin Sleep Set

Everyone needs their beauty rest, and this Silk Sleep Set from Silk is dream-worthy (literally!). Satin pillowcases have a lot of skincare benefits, and the matching scrunchie and eye mask make an even cuter gift bundle!

2. Let that Sh*t Go Journal

Want to journal but not sure where to start? This adorable journal with guided prompts is an amazing way to express yourself and reflect on your thoughts as things wind down over the holidays.

3. Lush Snow Fairy Gift Set

Cruelty-free and heavenly scented, anything from Lush makes the perfect gift for some much-needed me-time. The shower gel and bath bomb combination allow for a much-needed night in.

4. Rose Quartz Facial Roller

Facial rollers are one of the hottest trends in skincare right now. It serves as a refreshing addition to your morning routine and works great as a stocking stuffer or on its own!

5. Essential Oils Gift Set

With comforting scents like lavender, peppermint, and bergamot, this essential oils gift set is the ultimate key to a great spa night. These are super versatile and can be used in anything from skincare to diffusers!

WashU Class of 2024
We are WashU's Her Campus site designed for collegiettes here on campus.