Top Five Youtubers to Binge-Watch

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

As the second round of midterms is coming to an end, what better way to reward yourself for your hard work and dedication than to cozy up with a pint of ice cream and watch YouTube? Here is a list of my top 5 most addicting YouTubers to binge watch:

1) David Dobrik

​David Dobrik is by far the most entertaining vlogger on YouTube. He started out as a Viner, but ever since Vine was shut down (#ripvine), he has been building up a following on Youtube along with about a dozen of his friends that also started on Vine. Each video consists of a variety of skits, pranks, and jokes that will leave you chuckling to yourself days after viewing the video. Each vlog is exactly 4 minutes and 20 seconds long, and he has made 358 videos up to now, so get to binging because it’s gonna take you about 1 whole day to get caught up!

2) Liza Koshy

Liza Koshy, (aka. The queen of YouTube), is David Dobrik’s girlfriend. She is a quirky, hilarious, and loveable entertainer that is famous for her spectacular puns. She uploads once a week on her main channel and is 100% guaranteed to make you laugh!

3) Shane Dawson

Shane Dawson has been around on YouTube for about 8 years now. He is part of the LGBTQ community and he is a strong promoter of body positivity. He has many unique and hilarious series such as “trying girl products,” “trying dumb life hacks,” and “paying strangers to do things for me.” He also does some pretty serious conspiracy theory videos that will mess with your mind!  

4)  Miranda Sings

Miranda Sings is a character created by Colleen Ballinger, who has her own made-up accent that fans everywhere attempt to mimic. She does parodies to songs and recreates trending YouTube challenges with her own Miranda-twist! She is a must-watch classic YouTuber that will have you laughing out loud!

5. NikkiTutorials

If you’re into makeup, you MUST watch NikkieTutorials. Every week she posts mesmerizing videos of insane makeup tutorials that will leave you in awe. In addition to makeup tutorials, she also makes videos of herself reviewing brand new products that are very honest and helpful if you are looking to buy new makeup. Overall, a must-see YouTuber for any beauty addicts out there!

Well what are you waiting for? Get to watching!

By, Sydney Wasserman

gifs: giphy.com

Washington University Class of 2019. College of arts and sciences, Psychology major with a minor in Design