This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

1. The Autopsy of Jane Doe

A father and son perform an autopsy of an unidentified woman with mysterious injuries and start experiencing supernatural phenomena.

2. HUSH

A deaf and mute writer who lives in the woods must fight for life when a masked killer enters her home.

3. The Silence

Similar to The Quiet Place, this movie depicts a world where Earth is being attacked by creatures that hunt by sound.

4. The Boy

A young American takes a job as a nanny for an 8-year-old boy. She soon finds out that the boy is a life-size doll that she believes is alive.

5. The Haunting of Bly Manor

A young governess is hired by a man to look after his niece and nephew. While there, she begins to see apparitions that haunt the premises.

6. Bird Box

A mysterious force decimates the population by taking the forms of people’s worst nightmare. If you see it, you die.

7. The Ritual

Four college friends set out on a hike in the Scandinavian wilderness. A wrong turn leads them into a mysterious forest where an ancient evil stalks them.

8. The Platform

Prisoners are housed in vertical cells where one platform of food is passed through all of the cells. Upper inmates are fed while those below starve and cause chaos in the tower.

Hi I am Amaya Wiekerson. I am a freshman at WashU but originally from Chicago, IL. I plan on majoring in Computer Science with a minor in women, gender, and sexuality studies and possibly a minor in marketing. I am super into sports, I played volleyball and softball in high school and hope to play club in college.
We are WashU's Her Campus site designed for collegiettes here on campus.