Things to Look Forward to This Season

Sweater weather!

Coming from Miami, I get very excited when the weather drops below 60° as I can finally wear my comfy sweaters. I’m definitely still learning how to dress, but it’s been fun choosing my fall-trend-inspired outfits. Although STL fall can go from bright to rainy from one day to the next, I appreciate those sunny and chilly days we get twice a week.

sweater weather GIF

Changing leaves!

Another thing Miami doesn’t experience, fall foliage! It’s been fall for about a month and a half already, but I still can’t get over how pretty the trees look. Admiring the varying tones of yellow and red of the trees makes walking through campus that much better.

fall autum GIFThanksgiving break!

I think we can all agree on this one -- going home for Thanksgiving to stuff yourself with food is the best. I get to spend much needed time with my family and dog AND take a break from BD food to eat home-cooked meals. Who doesn’t like wholesome family time?

charlie brown thanksgiving eating GIFFall coffee!

This one has to be the most basic of my list, but a very important one. Kaldi’s coffee and Blueprint have some really good seasonal coffee if you’re bored of the Starbucks classic PSL, so I highly recommend checking them out. Drinking warm coffee during this cold weather has to be one of the best parts of this season.

pumpkin spice psl GIF

By Sofia Aguilar