This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

Am I the only one that doesn’t know how to dance to strange remixes of EDM songs and rap music? Am I the only one who doesn’t consider jumping or mosh-pits a form of dancing?

The music that fraternities play does not make me want to dance. It makes me want to leave ASAP. And I know there are other women that feel this way.

If women had aux at fraternity parties, here are some genres of songs we would play…

T H R O W B A C K S

Jams from the early to mid 2000s will get me hype whenever and wherever. Play throwbacks and we will go wild.

Suggestions…

DONTTRUSTME (3OH!3)

Promiscuous (Nelly Fortunado, Timbaland)

Low (Flo Rida, T-Pain)

Superbass (Nicki Minaj)

Shake it (Metro Station)

Toxic (Britney Spears)

Q U E E N  B E Y

Play Beyonce if you want every single woman in the building to love you forever.

Suggestions…

Single Ladies

Who Run The World

Partition

Drunk in Love

Countdown

Diva

R I H A N N A

A true goddess among women, Rihanna is perfect in every way. She can do no wrong. And to top it off, all of her songs are straight up bops.

Suggestions…

Don’t Stop The Music

Disturbia

Pon De Replay

Birthday Cake

S&M

Rude Boy

J O  B R O S

We love the Jonas Brothers. If we associate you with the Jonas Brothers, maybe we’ll love you too? No promises, but there’s only one way to find out.

Suggestions…

Play My Music

Year 3000

Burnin’ Up

Sucker

Paranoid

Hold On  

Wash U class of 2021; Majoring in Psychological and Brain Sciences with minors in Art History and Communication Design.