Style > Beauty

The One Item for the Perfect Salon Blowout

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

One of my favorite ways to practice self-care is by giving myself a mini-makeover before heading out with friends on the weekend. After a long and hard week of classes, it can be really fun to get all dolled up and take some time for yourself! Because of Covid-19 and the busy nature of college life, it’s not always feasible to head to the salon to get your hair done.

Allow me to introduce the perfect tool for glowing up on the go, the Revlon One-Step Hairdryer.

If you’re anything like me, using a traditional blowdryer is a bit of a feat. The Revlon-One Step is relatively inexpensive and as easy as can be, as it’s essentially brushing your hair with a really hot brush. In anywhere from 15-20 minutes depending on your hair texture and length, this tool gives your hair the perfect amount of volume and you should be fully prepared to receive tons of compliments!

Bonus: Prep your hair with this blowdry styling mist: it smells amazing and protects your hair from heat damage!

WashU Class of 2024
We are WashU's Her Campus site designed for collegiettes here on campus.