This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

A quick and easy cookie recipe to get you through remote midterms.

Rai Vidanes

Duration:

Prep –  5-7 minutes

Cook Time – 20-22 minutes at 350 degrees

Ingredients:

• 1 cup of oats(old fashioned or raw)
  • ¼ -⅓ cup of almond milk or any other non-dairy milk
  • 15-20 large Ghirardelli chocolate chips of any sweetness (I really enjoyed the semi-sweet milk chocolate :)
  • 2 tablespoons of nut butter (I use smooth peanut butter, but I know that if you can get your hands on it that white chocolate peanut butter adds an amazing flavor to the cookies)
  •  A dash or two of vanilla extract
  • Non stick baking/cupcake tray
  • A good spray cooking oil

Directions:

1. Use any non-stick cooking oil spray or your choice and spray your cupcake tray
  2. In a large bowl, mix together all the wet and dry ingredients
  3. Add a dash of vanilla extract to your liking
  4. Then scoop a generous amount into each cupcake tray – about halfway to the top
  5. Place the tray into the oven for 20-22 mins
  6. Check about halfway through to make sure that the cookies aren’t sticking to the tray

Let the cookies cool for 5-7 minutes. Store the cookies so that they can be easily accessed for a late night study snack or for a quick breakfast for the next few days.

Hi :) My name is Kyerra Norton and I’m a first year prospective Computer Science major at WashU. I love reading, writing, cooking, listening to music, hanging out with my friends. I joined HerCampus because of the supportive community of women and the unique stories each person has to share.
We are WashU's Her Campus site designed for collegiettes here on campus.