This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

Gilmore Girls – I’ve seen this show in its entirety at least six times, and every time I find myself wishing

that I had grown up in Stars Hollow — so I’m confident in saying that this show will

continue to be one of my all time favorites. 2. Queen’s Gambit – This Netflix Limited Series came out December 2020, and though it only had seven

episodes it was amazing. Given its length this series is totally binge-worthy, but if I were

you I’d try to make it last because there won’t be a season 2! 3. Sex Education – This show is hilarious, and I’d definitely make sure to catch up on the first two seasons

because season 3 has been officially announced by Netflix. 4. iCarly

– iCarly was just added to Netflix within the past few weeks, and it’s giving me alllll sorts of nostalgia to elementary school and the good old days.

5. Bridgerton – Bridgerton is a funky period drama, with all sorts of modern elements at play. Watching it

is an experience, and I recommend that everyone give it a try!

Hi! I’m Anu, and I’m from a suburb of Chicago! I’m planning on majoring in either PNP of Biochem on a Pre-Med track. I love fashion, baking, and Netflix - and ,of course, Her Campus!
breakfast & poetry enthusiast