This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

This smoothie recipe has helped me stay focused and alert while studying and taking exams. Here is the recipe!

Ingredients

2 handfuls of spinach

A few pieces of ice

1/2 cup frozen pineapple

1 cup frozen strawberry

1 cup frozen mango

A sprinkle of ginger, or more if you like

1 cup coconut water

Steps

Blend together, add more liquids if needed. The smoothie should have an ice cream-like consistency and will make more than enough for breakfast and a light snack.

I hope everyone has a great end to the semester and a lovely summer break!

Hi :) My name is Kyerra Norton and I’m a first year prospective Computer Science major at WashU. I love reading, writing, cooking, listening to music, hanging out with my friends. I joined HerCampus because of the supportive community of women and the unique stories each person has to share.
Aliya is an Editorial Intern for Her Campus Media, as well as a member of the Her Campus and Spoon University community at her college. She is a student at Washington University in St. Louis, with a major in American Culture Studies and a minor in Design. When she’s not aggressively snapping ~artsy~ photos or binge-watching films, Aliya is most likely obsessing over absurd fashion trends or perhaps trying them herself.