My Favorite Reads of 2021 So Far

During quarantine, I got back into reading for the first time since middle school and haven’t looked back since then – I have #BookTok to thank for that... So, here are some of my favorite books that I’ve read this year (so far)!

1. Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan – a beautiful friends-to-lovers story about a girl who moves to a small town and a mute guy with a damaged past that is closed-off but slowly begins to open up and find his voice
  2. The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren – a hilarious and light enemies-to-lovers story with uncanny rom-com vibes about a maid of honor and best man who go on the bride and groom’s nonrefundable Hawaii honeymoon because everyone at the wedding gets food poisoning except for them
  3. It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover – a heartbreaking but beautiful book that will make you take away many important messages and might make you cry – because I definitely did (*also I’m not providing trigger warnings because there is a big plot twist that would be given away, but please look them up if you think it may be necessary, as this book deals with a lot of sensitive and heavy topics*)
  4. The Hating Game by Sally Thorne – despite all the love for this book, I would say it is a little bit over-hyped; nonetheless, it was a fun enemies-to-lovers workplace romance that is about to be adapted into a movie with Lucy Hale!