Style

My Favorite Places to Shop for Loungewear

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

Loungewear has become hugely popular within the last year, and this trend has been propelled even further by the COVID 19 pandemic. Now that most everyone is staying home more, it is essential to have a few (if not many) cozy pieces in your closet. While at heart, I will always be a girl who loves to dress up, I can appreciate dressing-down every now and again. So, here are some of my favorite picks and places to shop:

1. Richer-Poorer Boxer Briefs

I am a huge fan of the boxer brief. They’re super cute, comfortable, and easy to wear. Plus, this pair comes in so many colors!

1. Richer-Poorer Recycled Fleece Sweatpant

A nice, chuncky sweatpant is a staple that can be worn in the house or with a cute T-shirt and sneakers. They’re baggy, flexible, and super chic! This specific pair is eco-friendly, and there are a few other picks from Richer-Poorer that are sustainable.

1. Entireworld’s “The Boy Brief”

Similar to Richer-Poorer’s, but with a twist. This one may not necessarily be “loungewear”, but who doesn’t love to lounge around in their underwear every once in a while? Personally, I think this style is even better than something lacy (but that’s just my opinion).

1. Los Angeles Apparel Half Zip Pullover 

I always love a cozy pullover, and this one is simple and can be worn with just about anything. Especially with a pair of biker shorts! 

1. Baserange’s “Maru Pants – Linen Rib”

The shape of these is amazing! They are super flattering and cozy.. and who doesn’t want that? 

Hey! I'm Olivia. Besides writing, I enjoy traveling, painting & drawing, sewing, and trying different foods! I am majoring in Fashion Design with a minor in Business at Washington University in St. Louis. Along with Her Campus, I am a part of Design for America (DFA) on campus.
breakfast & poetry enthusiast