This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

I love music. And I know everyone loves music – I mean who couldn’t? But I am obsessed with making Spotify playlists, I have over 40 of them at this point. I have rap, pop, old rock, indie, punk rock, anything you can think of. But my pride and joy is my 1,500 song country playlist. Rightfully named yeehaw, it currently stands at a little over 84 hours. And I know a lot of people listen to country, especially the more well known artists like Luke Bryan, Morgan Wallen, Thomas Rhett, Sam Hunt, to name a few. But I would like to introduce you to some of my favorite songs that maybe you don’t know. And if you do, maybe this is a fun reminder of some of your favorite songs too.

Letting Someone Go – Zach Bryan

23 – Chayce Beckham

Sunburn – Kip Moore

Song About You – Sam Grow

Down For It – Willie Jones

Under My Skin – Nate Smith

Wilder Days – Morgan Wade

Missing You – Chase Wright

Hi! I am from Boston, Massachusetts and I am currently a first year at WashU in the College of Arts and Sciences. I plan to major in Political Science, however I also want to double major in either Computer Science or Business. I have two dogs named Lilly and Dakota. Lilly is a Havanese and Dakota is a Black Lab mix. I am super interested in music, skiing, and reading!