Mike Tarazi 2015

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

Mike Tarazi is quite the catch…if you’re into sassy art students who love penguins, garbage trucks, and trendy hats. For the record, he doesn’t really have a receding hairline…but he can lick his own elbow, and make you laugh until you cry. You can find him in Bear’s Den any given night frantically working to meet a deadline or downing a pint of Haagen Dazs Bananas Foster ice cream…sometimes at the same time. This campus cutie’s easygoing nature and quick wit will grab your attention right away…but if that’s not enough, have you seen his gorgeous face?

Name: Michael Tarazi

Hometown: Washington, D.C.

Major: Communication Design

How many languages do you speak? Three! That’s a good question.

What are they? English, French, and Arabic. Broken Arabic.

Favorite station at BD? Being of ethnic descent, I like the global station. It’s more like food from home! Even though it’s Indian…and I’m Jordanian.

Oooh exotic. What did you want to be when you grew up? I used to wanna be the garbage man because they swung off the back of the garbage truck, and it looked like a lot of fun. I also wanted to be a bus driver because they got to meet all these different people traveling. And I used to really like buses as a child.

Favorite animal? Penguins. When I was 10, I was in the zoo and I wanted to go into the penguin exhibit and my mom carried me over the fence so I could chill with the penguins., until a policeman saw me and pulled me out 2 minutes later.

Wow. Why did she do that? Because I love penguins!

Favorite article of clothing? I’m tryna be a hat person. So I would say hats.

Really? Why hats? My ears get cold. They cover my receding hairline. Cool people wear hats.

Do you consider yourself cool?  Well, cool people wear hats. I wear hats…

Favorite thing a girl can wear? High heels.

Celebrity girl crush? Mila Kunis

Celebrity boy crush? I actually don’t have one. I should have one. Let me make one. (Pulls out laptop)

Ten seconds… (Frantic typing)

Five… WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?

Three, two, one…  RYAN REYNOLDS!!! Ryan Reynolds.

Any secret talents? I can lick my elbow. Wanna see?

Maybe some other time. Blondes or brunettes? Brunettes

Qualities you like in a girl? Funny, makes me laugh, and has nice eyes. I like eyes. Eyes are fun.

Are you winking at me right now? Maybe…