This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie is Tennessean Matt Fuess from the class of 2020!

So what do you think you’re going to major in as of now?

Biomedical Engineering.

What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?

Cookie dough.

If you had to give up any of the five senses (smell, taste, touch, seeing, or hearing), which would you give up and why?

Smell because it’s useless. Like why do we need to smell? We don’t.

What’s your favorite food?

The bowtie pasta noodles.

Do you plan on joining Greek life?

lol.

Favorite superhero and favorite Disney princess?

Captain America and either Mulan or me.

Favorite throwback children’s tv show?

All of them. iCarly. Victorious. Spongebob. Xiaolin Showdown. Pokemon. Fairly Odd Parents. Hannah Montana. That’s So Raven. Etc.

What’s your favorite holiday?

HALLOWEEN.

Your favorite movie?

Idk probably Moonrise Kingdom or Inception or Short Term 12 or Mean Girls.

Favorite book?

Probably Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland. It’s honestly so good and so much deeper than what Disney makes it (the Disney version is cute but I mean) and I’m obsessed with stories about identity and ahhhh I could go on for so long.  

Which do you prefer: summer or winter?

Let it snow, bitch.

What’s your spirit animal?

You, Sarah.

What’s the last song you listened to?

Last song I actually listened to was “Left Alone” by Flume but the last song I sang out loud was “What Makes You Beautiful.”

Did you ever have braces?

Yeah for one and a half years. It was hot.

Favorite color?

I don’t have one but my least favorite is yellow.

Rachel is a junior in Olin Business School at Washington University in St. Louis. When she's not using her status as a twin as her obvious fun fact, she'll probably tell you that she loves photography, concerts, travel, Buzzfeed, and slaving over clever Instagram captions.
Lizzie is a sophomore, majoring in Film and Poli Sci at Wash U. She loves sloths, pizza, Tina Fey, and pizza!