This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

Looking for a hot, athletic, super smart, bilingual boy with amazing values? What if I told you you can find him right here on WashU’s campus? That’s right, I’m talking about Jon Gross, president of the club basketball team, future investment banker, and trombone player. He really is the total package. Did I mention he has dreamy blue eyes? Be sure to get at this cutie before he graduates in May!

Full Name Jonathan David Gross
Hometown Miami Beach (South Beach)
Major Finance and Spanish
What are you doing next year? Investment banking for Piper Jaffray in Minneapolis. I’ll be working 80 hour weeks, so I’m trying to have fun while I still can.
What’s your favorite food? Steak. And potatoes. Garlic mashed potatoes.
Favorite drink? Jack and Coke. Easy.
What’s your favorite city and where do you want to go to next? Other than home, Madrid is my favorite. I really want to go to Buenos Aires.
3 words to describe yourself? Humble, Caring, Down to earth. Can I still say that even if it’s not 1 word? (Yes, you can, Jon.)
First kiss? 8th grade at a Bar Mitzvah. It was arcade themed, and we went into the Jurassic Park video game that had curtains around it. I still had braces and it was sloppy. It was with my girlfriend, Luci.
Favorite pick up line? I like to accidentally bump into a girl and say “Oh sorry! What’s your name?” Some guys like to spill girls’ drinks so they can buy them a new one, but that’s just mean.
Perfect girl? Athletic, tall, easy going, gotta know what’s going on in the world. I like all around happy girls because that’s the kind of guy I am, and I don’t want someone bringing me down. I like a girl with an opinion, who has more to talk about than just drinking or partying.
Guy crush? Chris Brown. He’s the best thing since Michael Jackson
Even after Rihanna? I don’t know what happened in that room. I just like him for his music.
Best place on campus you’ve ever hooked up? Village parking garage, in a car.
What do you think about garden gnomes? Well, I think of Travelocity. Then I think that they are annoying, because I would run into them and they would make my food hurt.
Would you rather have nipples as eyes, or eyes as nipples? Eyes as nipples. I definitely don’t want two sets of nipples.
Monica Lewinsky or Rosie O’Donnell? Monica….
Who are you rooting for in the World Series? Gotta go for the Giants. I have more friends from San Francisco.
If you don’t mind sharing, who are you voting for? Obama. I’m voting for him because he has a good head on his shoulders and he can lead this country. He is in command. Mitt Romney lives in a bubble, and knows nothing about foreign policy. He doesn’t know how to deal with anyone else other than himself.
If you were to get a tattoo, where would you get it, and of what? Probably somewhere you would never see. Like on my butt. My mom is Irish, so maybe I’d get ‘Kiss Me, I’m Irish’ on my butt cheek.

Rosa Heyman is a senior at Washington University in St. Louis studying Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies and Writing. She has worked as an editorial intern at Black Book Magazine in NYC and St. Louis Magazine, and for the web editor at Redbook Magazine in NYC. A Rhode Island native, Rosa likes reading, writing, Kate Moss, The New York Times' Modern Love columns, Paolo Pellegrin photography, and roller coasters.