Jake Shapiro (2017)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

If you are looking to meet a cute boy on campus, Jake Shapiro is your man. He is a charming freshman from New York City and a former Campus Cutie look-a-like (See Eddie Sigman). You can find him eating at the Village, playing squash, or hanging out in the DUC. This boy is more than just looks… he is planning on being a doctor some day! Don’t stop reading because there is so much more to know about this Campus Cutie.

Name: Jake Shapiro but most people call me “You look like Eddie!”

What are you studying? I’m Pre-med.

What are you involved in on campus? Varsity Soccer, Pledge for AEPi, Books & Basketball.

What is your favorite thing about WashU? Food and dorms, easy.

Favorite place to eat on campus? I newly discovered the steak/chicken Philly from the Village. They have great selections!

What is your favorite movie? Crazy, Stupid, Love…. that ending is nuts.

What is your ideal date? An amusement park or water park where the girl likes to go on every ride.

Describe the worst or best date you ever had: Jake Rosen said he’d be at BD in 15 minutes, but he never came, that was a pretty shitty date

What is something people would be surprised to know about you? People don’t know I’m actually a pretty good drawer, kinda artsy AF.

Do you have any pet peeves? Don’t put your shoes on my bed – it’s already dirty enough.

What is your spirit animal and why? Some may say I’m a gazelle, sustaining a steady pace in life but bursting out when needed.

What did you do for Valentines Day? Sat in a hotel room with a bunch of candy…She never came :(

Other information you want people to know? …. I have pretty big lips.