How to Look Good When You’re in a Rush

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

As a busy college student with not even enough time to eat breakfast,  it can be hard to get your life together in the morning and look like a functional human being. These quick and easy tips will definitely make everything seem a little better.

Be wise… MOISTURIZE

I cannot stress enough how important it is to moisturize your skin. It leaves you feeling refreshed and as good as new. What’s amazing is that you don’t even need an expensive product; even cooking oil will work (or my personal favorite, coconut oil).

Voluminous Lashes

Even on days when your hair is in an overly messy bun, your outfit looks like it came from the early 2000’s, and your sh*t is just REALLY not together, long, emphasized eyelashes are a game changer. And when you look good, you feeeeeel good. Peep this great Buzzfeed article I found on mind-blowing drug-store makeup products, because, you know, college budget. 

Accessorize

Yes, I know, the absolute last thing on your mind when you’re rushing to get to class in the morning is what necklace will look good with your outfit that you threw together in 25 seconds. But, if you do manage to have 10 extra seconds in the morning to put on some cool rings and a couple bracelets, I promise you’ll feel 10 times more put together.

all images courtesy of giphy.com

feature photo greylikesweddings.com

Washington University in St. Louis - class of 2019 Loves cooking, photography, music, and anything puppy related.
Rachel is a junior in Olin Business School at Washington University in St. Louis. When she's not using her status as a twin as her obvious fun fact, she'll probably tell you that she loves photography, concerts, travel, Buzzfeed, and slaving over clever Instagram captions.