Daniella Bursak 2020

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

This weeks campus cutie is freshman Daniella Bursak!

Daniella is the sweetest most hard working girl i’ve met on campus so far. If you ever happen to be in her presence, I highly recommend going out of the way to meet her.

Where are you from?

Chesterfield, Missouri.

What is your favorite restaurant in St.Louis?

My favorite would have to be Mai Lee. It’s located in Brentwood.

What is your favorite part about the winter?

My favorite part about winter is having the excuse to stay inside by the fire drinking hot chocolate because it’s way too cold to be outside.

What store do you like to shop at the most?

Zara or Whole Foods

What is your favorite color?

Yellow.

What food do you like to eat the most?

Has to be bread or meatballs

What is your favorite animal? (besides your dog of course)

Seals for sure.

What is something interesting you do outside of school?

Outside of school I ballroom dance. Being russian means you probably ballroom danced, figure skated or played tennis at some point in your life, so i started dancing when i was 6. I got really competitive in high school and traveled around the country to compete. It’s a good way to give myself a mental break when school and other extracurriculars get stressful, but my favorite part has to be the dresses. I don’t compete much anymore but have started teaching young kids in my studio.

Laura Palacino is a sophomore studying business at Wash U. Her hobbies include shopping, working out, eating and watching Netflix. Fun fact she has been to 35 concerts and has never seen the snow.
Lizzie is a sophomore, majoring in Film and Poli Sci at Wash U. She loves sloths, pizza, Tina Fey, and pizza!