This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

When he’s not offering his suitemates a sweet shower rendition of Trey Songz, this jock can be seen at the track doing 110 high hurdles and long and triple jumps. If you can tear Chukwu away from his studies and extracurriculars, you may score a date with him at Panera (more affectionately known here as St. Louis Bread Company), with smooth jazz playing and plenty of conversation. This hard worker isn’t all seriousness, though. In fact, he is notorious for his insane dance moves, making him the perfect date to a formal or even a night out at Harry’s. No matter the venue, Chukwu’s charm is guaranteed to sweep you off your feet.

Name: Chukwu Onejeme

Hometown: Baltimore, MD

Major: Bio (Pre-med track)

Involvement on campus: Track and Field, SEC (Students Event Committee), ABS (Association of Black Students), and ASA (African Students Association)

Relationship Status: Iffy at the moment.

Favorite spot(s) on campus: Either the track at night, or the study rooms at the very bottom of the library. Both of these places are so peaceful.

Shower anthem? “Can’t Help But Wait” by Trey Songz. (Surprising?)

Hidden talents? I can do the worm and the “Grind On Me” dance. Also, my Shmoney Dance is top-tier at Wash U. But I’m not all about dance; I write a little.

What are your guilty pleasures? Dark chocolate and donuts. I just love sweets in general but these two take the cake.

What’s in your Netflix queue? Arrested Development, Real Husbands of Hollywood, Sharknado, and Pulp Fiction. I think my eclectic tastes are a bit too wide for me but maybe someone could recommend some good movies.

Do you have any pets? I have had no pets but I would be willing to co-adopt an exotic pet such as a lizard or snake.

Favorite memory of Wash U so far? Just being able to belong to such a great community like my floor reminds me of the reason I picked Wash U. That is one of my best and most recurring memories.

Sydney Davis is a senior at Washington University in St. Louis majoring in Film & Media Studies and minoring in Writing. She loves running, exploring new cities, fashion, boating, and most importantly, Whole Foods.