This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

What do old musicals, Fritos, charcuterie boards, and Audrey Hepburn have in common? They are all some of Chloe Tinagero’s, this week’s campus cutie, favorite things!

Q: What is your major?

A: Psychology

Q: Where are you from?

A: Boston, MA

Q: What is your middle name?

A: Kathleen

Q: What do you want your middle name to be?

A: Stella (because I want someone to scream STELLAAA really dramatically at me like in the movie a Streetcar Named Desire)

Q: Are you more of a Squidward or Spongebob? Why?

A: I think I am more of a Squidward because I kind of act like/have the tastes of an 80 old woman, but I am also more of a Spongebob because I am pretty smiley and love warm fuzziness always.

Q: If someone made a sit-com of your life, what would the theme song be?

A: Half The Way You Look Tonight by Frank Sinatra half No Problem by Chance

Q: Best place to take a public nap?

A: The new ground floor of Olin. There’s no windows and comfy couches.

Q: Describe your socks in as much detail as you can.

A: So, right now, I am wearing socks that are bright purple and have a yellow chick on them and they say “shitting rainbows kind of day.” The chick on the socks is quite literally shitting rainbows like there is a stream of rainbows coming out of this chick’s butthole. I think they’re super whimsical and I love them.

Q: How much do you love living with Christina Rao?

A: I love living with Christina Rao the amount that she loves vanilla pudding (which is a lot). It’s funny because we could not be more different in so many ways but at our core we are very similar and so we have an amazing vibe and we are also both not morning people so we are excellent at living together. I LOVE HER WITH MY WHOLE HEART SHE IS WEIRD AS S**T BUT THAT IS PART OF HER CHARM AND APPEAL AND SHE SOMETIMES LETS ME HUG HER WHICH IS THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENS TO ME <3

By Christina Rao

Wash U class of 2021; Majoring in Psychological and Brain Sciences with minors in Art History and Communication Design.