Charlie Kelly’s 5 Funniest Moments from Always Sunny

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

If you’ve ever watched It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, you probably love Charlie Kelly. Whether he’s stuck doing “Charlie work” or running around as Green Man, we can always count on him to be hilarious. In honor of Charlie, I’ve compiled five of his funniest moments from the show.

1. Kitten Mittons

Probably one of the most iconic business ventures of all time, Charlie finally provides an answer to those who want quieter cats. Considering he is illiterate, his attempt at spelling are pretty admirable.

2. Green Man

Greenman is a wonderful character who’s fun for the whole family! When he’s not throwing volley balls in Dee’s face, he can be found fighting his rival, the mascot Phillie Phanatic.

3. The Pirate Door

Sometimes reading is hard. Charlie makes a good effort though.

4. Milksteak

Charlie tries his best to impress his date, but who can resist a good milksteak?

5. The Nightman Cometh

Though it was snuffed at the Tony’s, Charlie’s musical, The Nightman Cometh, is probably the best musical of all time. Though his attempt to win back the waitress failed, we have to admire his persistence.

Thank you Charlie for your infinite wisdom.

Washington University Class of 2019. College of arts and sciences, Psychology major with a minor in Design
Rachel is a junior in Olin Business School at Washington University in St. Louis. When she's not using her status as a twin as her obvious fun fact, she'll probably tell you that she loves photography, concerts, travel, Buzzfeed, and slaving over clever Instagram captions.