La_Croix
La_Croix
Jocelyn Hsu / Spoon

The Best LaCroix Flavors

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

I have to admit, I take pride in my love for La Croix. In fact, one of my go-to fun facts is that I have a slight obsession with sparkling water. And while there are a lot of sparkling water haters out there who think that the taste is boring and gross, I know that there is a group of people thatlove sparkling water as much as I do. So, this article is for all my CO2 lovers out there! You’re awesome! And if you haven’t tried carbonated water before, here are the three best La Croix flavors to try:

1. Tangerine: I mean, you could never go wrong with a little citrus zest right?

Orange Slice Above Shot
Ellen Gibbs / Spoon

2.Pamplemousse: You’re probably thinking, pample-what? It’s like a grapefruit flavor, but less bitter. Highly recommended!

Blood Orange
Jocelyn Hsu / Spoon

3. Cran-Raspberry: Imagine a hint of cranberry juice from the market but without all the added sugar. The raspberry cranberry blend tastes so natural and delicious! I have to admit, I take pride in my love for La Croix.  

Blackberry Lemonade
Breanna Coon / Her Campus

Amanda Sherman is a freshman at WashU who is double majoring in Marketing and Drama! She loves a good caesar salad and sparkling water:)
Jess Greene

Washington '22

Wash U Class of 2022, double major in Psychology and Marketing