Best Duos from the Best Days of Disney and Nickelodeon

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

1. Zack and Cody

Obviously these two take the cake. You really can’t find a better duo than these twins that literally ran sh*t at the Tipton hotel and then continued to do so on the S.S. Tipton. These two mischievous nuggets really grew into great young men throughout the course of this series.

2. Drake and Josh

The next best duo is another set of bro’s. Drake’s cool guy look and Josh’s hilariously embarrassing self stole our hearts from the beginning and kept them until the sad day the series ended in 2007.

3. Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable

An underrated, but amazing pair. This duo definitely did the coolest activities together, so bonus points for that. Also Ron totally loved Kim, which was really cute.

4. Spongebob and Patrick

A classic best friendship. The trend of all the duos is that opposites attract and that is perfectly exemplified in these two. Their weird ways and fun songs will never go out of style.

5. Hannah Montana and Miley

Who would have thought that a girl like [her] would double as a superstar?! Hannah and Miley may technically be one person, but I say these two personalities count as a fabulous duo.

6. Raven and Chelsea

Raven and Chelsea are a hilarious and quirky duo, but Chelsea just could never keep up with Raven’s fabulous and sassy attitude. Still love them though, she was a great sidekick for Raven when she was busy telling the future and what not.

7. Carly and Sam

Carly and Sam balance each other in great ways and portray a more normal and typical friendship. Their back and forth banter is always funny and #relatable. Hard to count them without Freddie in the mix though.

8. Alex and Harper

Alex was rebellious and cool and so fun and to be honest, sometimes Harper just brought that down. She couldn’t really hang. But their hat song really slays, so for that, they make the cut:

What’s that? A hat. Crazy funky junky hat

Overslept, hair’s unsightly

Tryin’ to look like Kiera Knightly

We’ve been there we’ve done that

We see right through your funky hat

Washington University class of 2019/Arts and Sciences, undeclared.
Lizzie is a sophomore, majoring in Film and Poli Sci at Wash U. She loves sloths, pizza, Tina Fey, and pizza!