Ben Auerbach (2017)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

Ben Auerbach can serenade you with a J.T. classic while attempting to find the cure to diabetes. Are you swooning yet? Quirky, charismatic, and oftentimes sarcastic, Ben is easy to have a conversation with and will easily impress you with his quick wit. You’ll have him at Batman and Violet Beauregarde. Confused? Read on to find about this week’s Campus Cutie!

Name: Ben Auerbach

Hometown: Madison, CT

Major(s): Biomedical Engineering and Entrepreneurship

Involvement on campus: Pikers, diabetes research

What would be your ideal date? Playing tennis or hiking, and then grabbing sushi afterward. I’m not a dinner and movie kinda guy.

Would you rather have fingers as long as your legs, or legs as long as your fingers? Fingers as long as my legs ’cause then I’d be really good with my hands.

Boxers or briefs? Boxers. They’re breezier.

What do you think is your best feature? I’ve been told I have nice eyebrows.

Interesting…Do you do anything to them? Natural beauty is the best beauty.

Weirdest thing you’ve ever done? I did a lot of weird stuff when I was little. I once stuck gum behind my ear for a couple weeks after I watched Willy Wonka because of Violet Beauregarde. And I wore a Batman costume everyday.

Do you have a go to pick-up line? Pick-up lines are for scrubs. Be genuine and love will find its way.

Favorite TV show? I have many. My favorite, though? Suits, Breaking Bad, or The League… Tough call.

Ultimate boy crush? Justin Timberlake. I went to a concert last year and screamed with all the other 13-year-old girls. I could have sworn he winked at me. I winked back.

Chloe is a sophomore in the Olin Business School at Washington University in St. Louis. She hails from Westport, Connecticut where she was Managing Editor of her high school's newspaper. She is an avid fan of ice cream, Sex and the City marathons, and napping.
Sydney Davis is a senior at Washington University in St. Louis majoring in Film & Media Studies and minoring in Writing. She loves running, exploring new cities, fashion, boating, and most importantly, Whole Foods.