Back to School Survival Kit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

Christmas came early this year and it’s never too late for some back to school swaaaaaaag!!! Lucky for our winners of the Back to School give away, Her Campus gave us some pretty dope items:

1. Aéropostale

Need some new accessories with Linus and semi formals coming up? Check out these Aéropostale earrings! Ranging from Boho by day to Ts at night (left to right)- Truly perfect for any occasion!

2. Freeman Face Masks

Midterms getting you down? Take a night, stay in, and put on one of these insane face masks. Answer to every problem in your life? Face mask. Messy room? Face mask. Problem with friends? Face mask. Hungover? Face mask.

3. Erin Condren Planner

My true obsession. If you’re like me and love to procrastinate actual work and organize every minute detail ever, then this planner is for you! It’s also so pretty! I cannot say enough good things. Get this planner.

4. L’Oréal Paris Self Tanner

Get that tan on guuuuurl! Don’t let the confusing St. Louis weather keep you from looking bronzed. No need to book an appointment or pay excessive amounts for that tan, use the airbrush mist or towelettes and get the same result!  

That’s all! Congrats to all our lucky winners! If you missed out on this survival kit, keep your eyes open for our next one. Follow our instagram @hercampuswashu for more information!