5 Instagram Accounts Every College Girl Must Follow

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

HUMOR: @fuckjerry /@beigecardigan /@thefatjewish

Looking for a daily dose of humor? Follow any or all of these 3 instas for some laughs.

CUTENESS: /@dailypawz

Beware: this account might make you want to go adopt 10 puppies. This Instagram is filled with adorable dogs of all breeds…you can’t go wrong here.

FOOD: /@freshman15

Who doesn’t want to see delicious food on your Instagram feed? Following this Insta is also a great way to find yummy foods at your college or college towns nearby!

FASHION: /@americanstyle

If putting together outfits in the morning is a struggle for you, this is a must follow. This insta has great outfit inspirations, store recommendations and more style related things!

HUMOR (video): /@funnyfailvideos

If pictures aren’t enough, follow this account for some action. These videos never fail to make you both cringe and laugh hysterically at the same time.

WATCH

Washington University Class of 2019 - Sam Fox School of Art & Design
Washington University class of 2019/Arts and Sciences, undeclared.
Rachel is a junior in Olin Business School at Washington University in St. Louis. When she's not using her status as a twin as her obvious fun fact, she'll probably tell you that she loves photography, concerts, travel, Buzzfeed, and slaving over clever Instagram captions.