5 Fun and Funky Fall Trader Joe’s Products to Look Out For!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.
  1. Pumpkin Empanadas: These flaky, pumpkin-filled treats are a comforting, sweet, and unique take on delicious savory food. The empanadas are not your typical fall food, but that’s what makes them so exciting! I highly recommend trying them if you’re looking for an easy frozen snack.
  2. Pumpkin Bread and Muffin Mix: This is a Trader Joe’s fall classic. If you like breakfast bread, but don’t feel like taking hours to bake something from scratch, then this is the perfect thing for you. The bread and muffins come out perfectly moist, cinnamony, and sweet. They combine the perfect amount of fall spices with pumpkin to create the perfect late-night snack or breakfast treat!
  3. Butternut Squash Ravioli: The best thing about this pasta is that it’s offered all year long! The butternut squash filled pasta is simple and satisfying, and pairs well with a number of sauces. I would recommend tossing it in olive oil, salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese to make a cacio e pepe – like sauce. The sweet filling of the pasta offsets the pepper wonderfully!
  4. Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Rolls: This funky take on cinnamon rolls will not disappoint! The smell of these baking in the oven is enough to make you feel like you’re inside of a holiday rom-com. They are decadent, sweet, and doughy. Combined with a cup of chai tea, you can really usher in the season!
  5. Pumpkin Cranberry Crisps: This spin on the classic cracker adds the perfect amount of sweetness and spice. Instead of just being an accessory to cheese, this cracker becomes the star of any cheese plate. When paired with brie, it becomes the perfect appetizer. These crisps would make a great addition to a wine night or a picnic on Art Hill!
Eliana Robin

Wash U '23

Eliana is a sophomore at WashU studying English and Political Science.
We are WashU's Her Campus site designed for collegiettes here on campus.