4 Mac Miller Songs to Pump You Up for WILD

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

Now that Mac Miller has been announced as the headlining artist at WILD, it’s time to study up on your Mac tunes! Here are some of his best musical highlights to get you pumped and prepared.

1. All Around The World: This is the ultimate pump-up song. What better to put you in the mood to dance at WILD than Mac singing about partying all around the world?

2. Donald Trump: Because, duh. This is definitely Mac’s most known song, and everyone will most definitely go crazy when he plays this one. If you don’t want to stand out as the one person who doesn’t know this song, give it a listen (or five)!

3. Up All Night: This fast-paced song just screams carefree happiness. Don’t be surprised if you find yourself singing along to the catchy chorus.

4. Life Ain’t Easy: This song has more chill vibes, but it will definitely grow on you each time that you play it. You will feel so cool and in-the-know when you belt this one out during his performance!

Article cover image via xxlmag.com

Sydney Davis is a senior at Washington University in St. Louis majoring in Film & Media Studies and minoring in Writing. She loves running, exploring new cities, fashion, boating, and most importantly, Whole Foods.