ethan robertson SYx3UCHZJlo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
ethan robertson SYx3UCHZJlo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Her Campus Waseda Spring/Summer 2016

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Waseda chapter.

Welcome back to school, Her Campus Waseda readers! (Well, back to school for Waseda University students.)

For those who aren’t students of the Japanese university system, most universities in Japan have a spring break that starts from the end of January stretching to the beginning of April. That’s why we’ve been gone for so long, but we’re back! To start off the new spring/summer semester, Her Campus Waseda is having an exclusive giveaway for our readers!! We have goodies from Vera Bradley and other Her Campus sponsors as well as Her Campus goodies to give out! 

So, how do you get your hands on one of these goodies?

1. You must like the Her Campus Waseda Facebook and Instagram page. (@hercampuswaseda)

2. Like and share this Back to School article on Facebook, and like the Back to School instagram post.

3. Wait for us to reach out to you! 

That’s it! We’re back this semester with plans to post more content. If there’s anything you would like to see more of, feel free to comment or send us a direct message at waseda@hercampus.com

We are also recruiting writers! If you have a little free time and enjoy writing and want to share your writing with other Her Campus readers join our team! We also accept articles from non-Her Campus writers as well. If you would like to be featured on our site, send us a message! 

Thanks for all the support!

HCXO, Her Campus Waseda team. 

instagram @hercampuswaseda 

Facebook facebook.com/hercampuswaseda

*Title image by Lena-Grace Suda.