Food Review – SASA Grill Burger Club

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Waseda chapter.

Looking for a good burger place in Tokyo? Tired of going to Mos Burger and McDonalds all the time? Then SASA Grill Burger Club is the ultimate burger place for you! SASA Grill Burger Club is a cosy little burger joint where some of the best burgers in Tokyo are served. Located right next to Daikanyama station, it’s extremely accessible and just the perfect place to grab a bite the next time you’re shopping around that area!

The interior is very cosy and casual with a small bar and quite a number of tables. On a nice sunny day, it’ll be nice to sit out on its terrace and have some amazing burgers to go with the relaxed vibe of Daikanyama!

One of the great things about SASA Grill Burger Club is that there are 3 different sizes of burgers to choose from! If you’re not in the mood for too much food, or you’re in the mood to indulge, you can rest assured that there’ll be something for you to devour!

You can even have a birthday party here at SASA Grill Burger Club at only the cost of 4,980 yen! This 25cm burger is good for about 5-6 people, and is available for takeout as well. Be sure to reserve in advance if you want to enjoy this big bundle of joy on time.

Now onto the burgers themselves!

First up is the Cheeseburger!

All burgers are served with french fries and pickles on the side. This cheeseburger is composed of a thick handmade patty which is 100% Japanese beef, fresh vegetables, and burger buns that are soft yet chewy. The fries on the side are also very thick and crunchy unlike the ones in run-of-the-mill fast food restaurants. This is basically a bur-gasm!

Grilled Mushroom Burger

If you’re looking for a healthier taste, you might want to try this amazing grilled mushroom burger! Just like cheeseburger and all the other burgers served here at SASA Grill Burger Club, the grilled mushroom burger also has french fries and pickles on the side. But this one has freshly grilled mushroom and melted mozzarella cheese on the top. This grilled mushroom burger is one of the most popular burgers so visit early in the day if you don’t want to see it sold out!

Avocado Burger

Avocado burger is another highly recommended item on the menu. You can also add other toppings like bacon and olives to give extra flavor to this burger. The avocado balances out the greasiness of the burger with its freshness. If you’re a fan of avocado, do not miss out on this!

Other items on the menu includes Caprese burger, Bacon Cheese burger, grilled olive avocado burger and more!

If you are not in a mood for burgers, there are also other menus such as sandwiches and hot dogs! 

So why not pay a visit and try some of the best burgers Tokyo has to offer?

Address: 2-21-15, Ebisunishi, Shibuya-ku, Daikanyama-pocketpark 1F

Hours: 11:00-22:00

Telephone: 03-3770-1951